LED X-ray view box is an ultra-modern line of x-ray films viewing devices. We apply two plates LED X-ray view box in the OT room generally.
Shutter version is available, ideal for orthopedics application.
- 4 freely moving shutters for glare-free film reading
- edge sharp collimation even of small image areas
- high luminous flux density > 7000 cd/m2 (greater than in conventional viewers)
- flicker free, energy saving high-frequency light for film reading without eyestrain
- infinitely variable adjustment of luminance within the range from 10 to 100%of maximum luminance
- collimation combined with luminous density control dramatically improves identification of even the tiniest details (microcalcifications), a feature of decisive diagnostic relevance in mammography
- excellent uniformity of the luminous density
- brilliant daylight, approx. 65000K
- compact neatly styled sheet steel housings with screwless panel, structured powder-coated finish, resistant to commercially available disinfectants